Daniel Craib says my top 5 reasons are:
1. Great activities outdoors and indoors.
2. Awesome location with beautiful surroundings.
3. Brilliant people who lead the camps.
4. A great place to make fun memories.
5. Excellent place to engage with God.
Jen Robertson says:
1. Only 1 hour drive from Glasgow, excellent for a weekend break
2. Good kitchen facilities
3. Good lounges and all together space.
4. Good activities
5. Beautiful surroundings for outdoors adventures
And finally Ros Philips says “Everytime I go to Lendrick Muir it’s like coming home”.
What are your top 5? TELL US what you think!